Colorado Commercial Real Estate Attorney Provides Assistance with Transactions
Property lawyer assists companies in the Denver area with sales, leases and financing
At Fischer Law Office, I handle all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. I provide you with effective, skillful service in writing, negotiating and reviewing contracts, leases and sales documents. My firm has experience assisting businesses in the Denver area and throughout Colorado with all types of contracts and agreements. I draw upon my knowledge of Colorado real estate law, land use law and contract law to find optimal solutions for my commercial clients.
Colorado lawyer guides clients through commercial real estate transactions
I skillfully guide commercial clients through real estate transactions by paying meticulous attention to all the important details. With my extensive preparation and knowledge supporting your commercial purchase or sale, you can be confident that your property rights are secure.
Some of the matters I handle in transactions include:
- Sales contracts drafting and review — I draft, negotiate and review contracts to ensure all contingencies are included when purchasing or selling commercial real estate.
- Commercial real estate closings — I am with you through property closings so that every detail is thoroughly handled.
- Construction and build-outs — My firm handles all agreements and legal details related to construction projects and additions to existing structures.
- Easements and restrictions — I ensure that easements and other property restrictions are clearly delineated before you sign.
- Financing and mortgages — I assist with financing for your purchase of the transaction.
- Leasing contracts — I draft and review leases so that your rights as a business landlord or commercial tenant are protected.
- Land use and zoning — I advise companies on local ordinances and other regulations governing land use and zoning to make sure your property is in compliance.
I draw on my experience of real estate law and my familiarity with the local landscape to represent Colorado commercial enterprises at all stages of the purchase, sale or lease process.
Contact a Colorado commercial real estate attorney for help with your transaction
Call Fischer Law Office at 720-230-5907 or contact me online to schedule a consultation with a commercial real estate lawyer at my Denver office.